A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, mobile telephone or another device when you visit a website. The cookie helps website providers recognize your devices the next time you visit their website.
At Zip Clip Solutions, we use both session cookies (which expire when you close your web browser) and permanent cookies (that remain on your device for a certain period of time or until you delete them).
Examples of when Zip Clip Solutions collects cookies is in connection with:
- Storage of information about the place of delivery which has previously been selected by the visitor and which ensures a smoother purchasing experience the next time the customer is shopping.
- Storage of information about products which have previously been selected so that the product page can show the category “Previously visited by you”.
- Storage of information about the favorites selected by a visitor so that the products will remain under Favorites during a following visit.
- Storage of information about the country that has previously been selected by the visitor so that the visitor does not have to select country again.
- Storage of the visitor’s member card number so as to ensure customers can collect bonus points during their next buying experience.
- Storage of filter settings selected by a visitor on a category page so that the visitor does not need to specify it again after each individual product visit.
- Storage of visits to Zip Clip Solutions to present more relevant marketing in media such as Facebook and Google.
Many web browsers allow you to manage your settings. You can set up your web browser to block cookies or delete certain cookies.
Note that if you choose to block cookies, this can cause Zip Clip Solutions’s website to deteriorate or prevent certain parts of it from functioning.